What is a school facility?
A school facility is an asset that is typically used for school events, but available for use by the local community and outside organizations.
What facilities are available at the school for use by the local community or outside organizations?
What is the procedure to reserve a school facility?
- Download the Application for Use of Facilities form found at the bottom of this this webpage
- Complete the Application for Use of Facilities form.
- Come to the Main Office at JSRHS.
- Turn in the completed Application for Use of Facilities form.
- Turn in proof of insurance.
- Wait for approval by the principal and the School Board.
How long does it take to get approval when reserving a school facility?
Please allow a minimum of 30 days after the application is submitted for approval .
How do you get more information or reserve a school facility?
Contact the following person:
Name: Geri Lawton
Phone: (603) 529-7675