Parent/Teacher conferences are, once again, being scheduled ONLINE beginning at on Monday, November 6th through on . You have the ability to schedule your own conferences for your student(s) with specific teachers at a time that you select.
If you are new to online scheduling, please register at https://sau24-johnstark.ptc
- Enter your child’s name. Add additional names if necessary.
- Once you have verified that the information is correct, select: Parent/Teacher Conferences
- The screen will display all teachers at John Stark, including teams of teachers for Humanities and American Studies. Select all teachers with whom you wish to meet. PLEASE NOTE: if your student is in 9th or 10th grade English & Social Studies OR American Studies, appointments should be scheduled with the TEAM, not the individual teachers. If you are not sure of your student’s teachers, please consult your POWERSCHOOL account.
- Click continue and the screen will display the conferences scheduled for all the teachers/teams you have selected. Choose a time that is available and works best for you.
- Click continue and your schedule will be displayed.
If you wish to change your schedule or add more appointments, click on “My Schedule” and cancel the appointments you no longer wish to keep and start the process again.
If you have any questions or need assistance please contact the School Counseling Center at 529-5306.